The new season's schedule is now posted in the Calendar Section Unfortunately, the Canmore Noridc Centre could not be booked for our group on December 4, 2011. Given that snow conditions are unreliable elsewhere that early in the season, we are hoping to hold a welcome event in town. Details forthcoming.
The weather was a bit brisk with the high wind and snow, but the kids and parents braved it all. It was tough to get the bunnies out of the lodge after the snack break. Although the meeting room B was a bit crowded, it was good to see so many new and old faces. If you have any video or photos that you would like to share with the rest of the club, please send them to us via the "photos dropbox" which is a click away on the left.