Hosted by the Calgary Ski Club, the Bow Waters Jackrabbits club joins other ski clubs and ski enthusiasts from across North America each year to participate in this popular x-country ski race. Our club makes it a weekend affair with a Saturday afternoon family ski tour, followed by a club dinner early in the evening before the big race Sunday morning.
- · We have a discount for the nights of March 3 (Friday night) and March 4 (Saturday night)
- · Call 1-800-661-9237 to reserve no later than 14 days prior to your first night stay (you can stay 1 or 2 nights)
- · Prices range from $104-$269 a room
- · When you call, mention you are with the Bow Waters Ski Club and request the club rate
- · There are no rooms blocked off, so it's first come, first serve
If the Lake Louise Inn isn't your fancy, you can also book at the Lake Louise Hostel, which is just across the street, or head to the number of online accommodation booking sites to find something that's more your comfort and style.
Over the next few weeks, we'll update you on the time and location of the Saturday (March 4) club ski tour and the club dinner.